Q Agripulse is a rural track project and is the brainchild of our founder Mr. Ashit Mallick. It started in 2017, and since then have gone through multiple evolution cycle. It is Q&Q’s flagship project, and one of its kind of an offering in the Agri Market Research space.
Q Agripulse, as of now is a robust panel of about 7500 Indian farmers, covering 3 major kharif crops viz, Rice, Cotton, and Chilli, spread across 12 agriculturally important states and 100 districts.
Other key highlights include :-
- No post season data collection!! Q AgriPulse collects data throughout the season by
visiting the farmers multiple times – ensuring high quality information (minimum 3 physical visits + 6 telephonic calls)
- Over 27,000 farmer interviews in a season which ensures data resiliency and data
becomes comparable over time.
- Entire data collection by team of Field Executives who are agri graduates –
Establishing quality information collection
- Technology Support – Methodology being CAPI, farmers are geo tagged and strict
fieldwork and data quality monitoring
- Detail Trend Data Analysis – At Year-on-Year basis
- Low dropout rates (17%) making the data robust