Skip to content
Understanding the perception of SUV’s amongst Indian consumers and impression of SUV advertising using semiotic decoding
The Scope –
- The client was one of India’s most considerable SUV manufacturer.
- They wanted to understand the perception and opinion of Indian male consumers towards their new advertising campaign.
The Methodology –
- 15 Focus Group discussions were done with Male consumer across six major cities in India with high automobile pénétration
- An online survey was done amongst the Target Group before the focus group – to understand their choices of brands, reasons, and usage habits.
- The focus groups could identify the decision-making process, the imagery of SUV brands in India, the personification of brands, and advertising cues using semiotics.
The Outcome –
- Q&Q helped to uncover the Indian male consumer’s mindset on SUV’s.
- This helped the client to make informed decisions on influencers, motivators for purchase, and advertising cues.